Certified Mold Inspection
Quality Air Consultants is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals.
We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry. We still strive for the highest in integrity and means we will be determined that the business meets accreditation standards; which are Trust, Advertise Honestly, Truth, Be Transparent, Honor Promises, Be Responsive, and Embody Integrity.
We are proud to have worked with government agencies, Federal, City, and State on many projects including Health Departments, Social Security offices, National and World-wide Corporations, Churches, Walmart, Restoration projects of historical sites and preservation.
But our main goal and response is to you, your family, your small business, your children, parents, or employees. Our company donates time and work through the Southeast's health departments when a suspect case of Indoor Contaminants are causing problems for someone who is qualified under-privileged and needs our help.
We are proud to give back to our community giving a helping hand.
Kevin V. Griffis, Owner
- Certified Indoor Air Quality Technician EPA#52F4BC66AC2DAAAA0
- EPA Certified – Environmentally safe HVAC techniques and Sanitizing #81917EE4E3AAAA0
- Certified mold inspection
- IIRC S-520 Mold Standard-Remediation Certification
- Accredited in Indoor Air Quality Microbiology
- Registered Environmental Health Technicians
- CIE Certified Indoor Environmentalist
- IAQ Manager
- Sick Building Syndrome- Air Quality Maintenance Agreements, HVAC"s, Duct Systems, Energy Solutions, Climate Adjustments, Remediation
- EPA 80 hr. course in commercial and school mold remediation
- Accredited in IAQ, asbestos, lead, formaldehyde, radon, VOC, and MVOC testing
- Energy Efficiency Surveys and Solutions w/ Solar insulation
- Climate readings and adjustments for dew points, humidity, temps, condensation
- OSHA Complaints - On call for resolving issues for client and complainant
- ASHERA GA. - EPA/ASHARA (TSCA Title II)-Surveys, Assessor
- EPA Lead Renovation, Repair, and Painting Program
- RRP Lead Sampling and Assessor -Swipe & Air
- Registered food safety
- Sewage and Soil Contamination
- EMSL accredited in bacteria and pathogen testing
- Members of National Environmental Health Association
- Voting member of Indoor Air Quality Association
- Accepted Members of the Aspergillus Institute UK.
- 10 years experience in mold, testing, inspection and remediation. Previously owned a construction company, often dealing with rotten wood, moisture problems, improper air-flow problems, water intrusion and mold.
6 Ponderosa Drive
Mon - Fri: 9AM - 6PM
Sat: 10AM - 1PM